WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here We Go!!

Hi everyone, I've been madly taking photos of our trip-all with how to scrapbook them in mind! I've actually refrained from screaming "STOP HERE NOW" in my husbands ear as we drive along when I have seen something good to photograph. He repays me by stopping at all & any scrapbook shop we pass & he doesn't complain about how long I take.....He even talks scrapbooking talk with the shop people!! Mind you I then have to trade that off with visits to the fishing tackle shops! I guess what goes around, comes around. Then I get to take some good photo shots which I can then scrapbook which means I have to visit a shop for supplies. Ah the circle of life! I was up early & went to the beach to take sunrise photos across the surf. It was worth giving up my sleep-in. The weather is beautiful & the day should be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment