WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Season of Joy




Only 24 sleeps 'til Santa comes! Oh how I love the Christmas Season. The tree is decorated & the decorations are up! I don't have too many nic-nacs out this year with my 2 1/2year old grandson in the house. He is pretty good with not playing with everything & he is so excited about the tree too. We went with a silver & white theme on a green tree this year. Some of our older decorations were looking a bit sad. I like to make a Christmas decoration each year and this year I am making advent Christmas trees. Since they are only half finished I should hurry up & make them before Christmas is over!! The Christmas cards are made & sent out already so I guess I'm not doing too badly. The Chrissy pressies won't be under the tree until Christmas Eve(2 year old again! & big kid 23year old!!) so I'm putting a long length of tulle under the tree to cover up the stand. These layouts are from Christmas past.

No comments:

Post a Comment