WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a note!


Ok I forgot to mention my bargin buy from the new year. Dave & I went to a second hand shop to look for hidden treasure & these teacups were what I found. They aren't antique or name-brand but they are very cute & make a nice addition to my teacup collection my Nan gave me years ago. They were $3 for EACH teacup, saucer & cake plate set. I haven't actually used them yet but I have them on the sideboard in my bedroom where I can admire them & hope David brings me a cup of tea in bed!! I have an antique bed tray which I will have to photograph. It is quite solid & even has a book stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment