WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Hearts!







Wishing you all many "Happy Hearts" for February. That means thinking about the things that make you happy & bring you joy....then actually making them happen! Something that brings me joy is listening to the rain on our tin roof-and for the fact that we have tank water & that every drop counts! The photos are part of the challenge. I couldn't decide between the quilt I made or the timber hand for "handmade" . The cupcakes & the teacups are for "sweet" because they are all so sweet! My motto to living a joyful life is "Live well, Laugh often & Love much"

No comments:

Post a Comment