WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Photography challenge







Week 11 of the challenge is the "Human Body". This photo is of a sculpture of a plant swallowing a human & all you can see is the foot still out at the top. It is at a reception centre called "Songbirds" at Mt. Tamborine. Week 12 is "Hello Spring", even though it is Autumn at the moment with the rain & the heat my garden is blooming! This is a blossom on my passionfruit vine & the colours are gorgeous in it. This is the first year I have had lots of fruit on it. Its hard getting to them before the cockatoos or the possums! "Then & Now" is the theme for week 13. I have 2 photos for this. The photo is of My hubby & me when we started going out & the other photo is of us in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment