WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

On the road again!











Well we've been on the road for a week now & for most of it we haven't had any sort of reception for out phones & internet. Although it was a bit strange at first, you tend to remember that we lived life for so long without being able to be contacted 24hours a day....and we still survived!! We have met so many wonderful people with their own stories to tell & it is surprising how similar most people are and what is important to them. We have done a bit of "free camping" where we pull up at a rest stop & stay the night there. So many people do this so there has always been at least 6 other campers there as well. Mind you after a few days I want to go to a campground where I can have a hot shower & wash my hair...David definately needs more than a sponge bath out of the basin by then!! We do have a shower in our camper (we call it the "Tardis") but we also have to watch how much water we use. Dave & I have taken some great photos. David's scrapbooking photo oppotunities have developed greatly & now he can pick a good photo spotNow he is saying to me, "here's a good one to scrap"! We've done a lot of driving past all the bits we've seenn before & now we are in Alice Springs and are heading out to Ayres Rock (Uluru) tomorrow. More photos!! I haven't had a chance to do any sort of scrapbooking at all yet. I made a couple of flowers out of calico & I plan to spray them with Memory Mist when I get the chance. I included a coulple of photos of my whole craft bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment