WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Travelling Scraproom


Here is a layout I made in my camper. Luckily it has a big seat where I can spread out! It is amazing how with 3 containers & a small table how much you can actually do. It is a bit of a pain to pack up all the time but at least I get the chance to still do some scrapbooking. The layout is of my granddaughter in her new jumper. I used rubons & stamping on the background. I painted the chipboard swirls with black paint & then lightly misted them with pink glimmermist to make it prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment