WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

older layouts

Here are a couple of older layouts that I have done. The first is extending on a photo with sketching. It's good to have something with obvious lines to follow. eg. fences, timber planks etc. Do the sketch in pencil first then go over it with a fine black marker pen. I added a partial coloured border so the layout didn't look so stark.

I had the paper for this layout & was just waiting for the right photos! I can't resist some of the gorgeous papers that are out. If I don't have an existing photo I wait for the right photo oppotunity to come along! I used ready made co-ordinating embellishments that matched the paper to make this a quick layout of my DH.




No comments:

Post a Comment