WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Layered Layout

The bottom layer of this layout is corrugated cardboard sprayed with Glimmermist. The next layer is a printed plastic like sheet (it's not vellum but thicker). The next layer has swirls cut out from patterned paper then ready made journal tags and the matted photo came next. The top layer is a printed transparency across the top of the photo. I thought I would show a beachy layout as we are now living at the beach and enjoy waking up to the sound of the ocean and beautiful sea breezes. We are basically unpacked and are now getting ready to renovate our new home. Some of my craft stuff is unpacked but it won't be all unpacked until my new craft room is ready! I can't wait!

1 comment: