WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winter Chills

Even though it is cold, the days will begin to be longer from here on in! The cool nights are a good excuse to stay in and be crafty. I am trying to finish off all those "nearly" completed projects before starting anything else. My want to do list seems to be growing longer with other things taking up my time.
On this layout I have used up some of my stash as well as the scrap pieces I have ( I store scrap pieces A4 and smaller in plastic envelopes in a hanging file box for easy access to the colours that I need). The new pieces are the Memory Maze chipboard and the flowers. The small scallop edges were dabbed with purple ink and the star sprays were painted with silver smooch.

The 30th was dabbed with purple & gun metal glitter paint. The word beaurty was painted with purple glitter paint.

Once again I used papers and embellishments from my stash. The easter basket with the bunny was an Easter card and the colours matched in perfectly with the papers and other embellishments.

The swirl and egg are from Memory Maze chipboard. They were inked in pink and perfect pearls in interference red were dusted over the top.
Keep warm and here's to crafty moments that we can grab!


No comments:

Post a Comment