WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

August Already!!

The days are becoming a little bit longer..yahoo! Having a cold is horrible but it is a good excuse to sit around and potter a bit in my craft room! I like the pottering, not the cold.
Here's a sneak peak of my next Memory Maze project!! Only a few more days to go!

I was going through my stash (part of the pottering thing) and decided to use up some of the bits and pieces I found. I sprayed and inked pretty much everything so all the colours matched. The round gold piece near the title is a foil seal off the top of a wine bottle! Of course we had to drink it first for scrapbooking purposes!
Keep well and potter on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment