WELCOME

Thanks for taking the time to have a read of my Heart & Soul blog. You are welcome to leave a comment & any tips about scrapbooking or anything at all really!
LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Happy Scrapping from Susan.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Be Inspired

So today I have some inspiration from Archiscraps so have a go and jump on their blogspot for a bit of fun.
Here is the picture for February with the additional criteria of "travel"
 
Here is my take on the picture. I used the pocket page protectors to give the block effect and my travel was to the Devil's Marbles in the Northern Territory in Australia.
 
 
This was January's picture with the added criteria of music.
 
 
The peaks of the Opera House were reflected in the curves of the doiley mat and the punched edge along the bottom. My neice is very musically talented and her 18th birthday party was musically themed.
 

 
Happy Scrapping and enjoy your day....

 




No comments:

Post a Comment